Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Photo of The Day.

Tomorrow I leave for New York. I get to see one of my most favorite girl friends, Megan. Oh, how I love her.  To the Virgen, I ask: for Megan's grandma not to feel the pain of her broken arm, a safe trip, to keep my family safe while I am gone, to keep mis gatos out of trouble and safe while I am gone, for this world and everyone in it to be happy.  Please. Thank you.

This was taken at Holy Family Church near Loma Park, my family has been going there for as long as I can remember. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww! That almost made me cry!! Thank you for the well-wishes and kind words... so excited to have you come visit "my city".

    Hail Mary, full of grace... pray for us sinners now until the hour of our death.

    amen.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive