Sunday, July 5, 2009

My first pinhole workshop.

My first pinhole workshop at San Anto Cultural Arts was a success. Everyone had a great time, everyone made a camera, and they were able to produce photos they were happy with. Right now they are writing about them, and their stories and photos will be published in the new issue of El Placazo, San Anto's newspaper, set to come out in August. Look for a copy! There is one final step I am hoping to accomplish with this group, its in the works....oh please please please....Thank you.

The group hard at work.

She's already a badass, now she can make her own camera.

Oh my goodness he is one of the sweetest young men I have ever met.



1 comment:

  1. that's awesome. learning to make their own camera: i'm sure that is something they will remember the rest of their lives.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive