Friday, July 17, 2009

NY chutterbug.


NY begged for my camera. I got over looking like a tourist real fast, like within one minute.  I love taking pictures, and I always have my camera with me. I take pictures here, there, everywhere. It seems like one of the most natural things to do. I see it as preserving a history, and it's exciting to know that my future generations will be able to enjoy the photos I am taking now. That's amazing to me. They will know me, through my photographs. 

This was the view from the subway into the city from Queens, where my girlfriend that I stayed with lived. To me, it's NY. 

 It details the congestion, and the excitement of constantly approaching something bigger and better than before. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes that is a very different World from back home... and I agree with you... I too take a camera everywhere I go, becaue Like you said; "I see it as preserving a history, and it's exciting to know that my future generations will be able to enjoy the photos I am taking now."...

    Really good Work you do. Great use of the perspective.

    Jack Leyva

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive