Monday, July 6, 2009

Photo of The Day.


I have photographed the Lowrider Festival here in San Antonio for 3 years.  I look forwarded each time to editing all of the images and seeing what became of them. My first series involves these vehicles. I have lots, and I hope one day to see them VERY large scale on a wall somewhere.
I hope to share them with the public up close. 

Each car presents itself differently, as if they are very aware that you are observing them. After hours of editing it seemed as if, in my photos, these vehicles came alive with personality. They seem so proud and stoic. The second and third years I went back hoping to come across some familiar faces, some were very reliable, and some I have only photographed once. 

At the festival there is so much going on around these vehicles, but it's obvious that they are the ones in charge.  

This photo I took the first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive