Friday, July 3, 2009

Photo Minute

"If you never take the first step, you cannot go too far, I'm sure you know that, you strike me as a smart kid, and you've got big plans, and big dreams, and big, big, goals, so get a move on, jump in, we're jumping in...."

I went out last night, and when I came back to my car at the end of the evening these home made magnets were perfectly placed on the back of my vehicle. I have no idea, or some idea, who did it. It could be someone I know very well, or someone I don't know at all. It's beautiful and so confusing at the same time. Whoever did this, knows about me. Knows things about me, personal things. It's perfectly creative and genius, but it leaves me guessing. I would like to know who did it, but in a way I don't want to know. I think maybe if people communicated on this sort of creative level a little more often....the world would be a brighter, smarter, and more productive place. My confusion leaves me at a loss of words.

Thank you...thank you...thank you....thank you....


p.s. "JUMP IN" (for Gilkey Elementary School) by High Places http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Places

p.s.s Its beautiful.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive