Saturday, October 24, 2009

I will take your famila foto.


I will photograph your familia, under certain conditions. We must make some funny and creative.

I was asked to take some family fotos for some friends. Up until know the only family I have really photographed was my own. I was excited to do so, especially since they are of the creative kind, and I knew they would be open to something different. I think family photographs should reflect daily dynamic. I hope to stay away from dry tendencies produced from manufactured images. There is a certain Japanese photographer whom I love, and he has some of the funniest family photographs I have ever seen. Inspired by him I set out on my first family photography shoot with an itch to do something different.

I haven' t finished photographing them, but I love what I have so far. Here is one I chose at random.

They were perfect. They are a creative, artistic bunch.
Welcome, Pslam...your family is great.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers