Saturday, October 31, 2009

DIY is the new black.

I'm trying to build on the process of making pinhole cameras. The juice box served as a great starting point, and I am continuing to manipulate that knowledge. I want to incorporate different types of materials, I want them to look different, and in the end I want the images to be effected by the changes in the construction.

Here are a few that I made recently. I am trying to break down the functions of the materials in a way that I can use and reuse what I have around me.

I bought some small mirrors and the next camera will contain mirrors on the inside. I want to see how the reflection of the light effects the photo. I still have some brainstorming to do, but I can't wait to construct one!

The new black:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers