Saturday, September 26, 2009

Time Capsule.


My friend Diego Bernal purchased my first big piece over the weekend at the Huevos Rancheros art preview show. It was 24 x 36 photograph of the very first image in my lowrider series. The photograph has a great background story and meant a lot to me. It makes me happy to know that something I love so much is in the hands of someone that will appreciate it. He made me promise to contribute more photographs to the Huevos Gala (OCTOBER 3rd), which I pinky swore on.

All of the money raised from the photograph I am donating to San Anto Cultural Arts. It's the absolute least I can do for the organization, considering everything its done for me. Man, I love that place. I might even be willing to hand over my first born to San Anto--cause I know it would be in good, loving hands ;)

This is the photo he purchased, it looked beautiful large scale. I'm still so attached to it:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers