Friday, August 7, 2009

An exciting evening awaits.

Months ago I thought about how amazing it would be to teach photography to kids. It really was just a dream at the time, some thing that seemed so far away and hard to attain. I happily admit that I was wrong.

Tonight is the opening for 210 In Focus: Fotos From The Westside. I worked along side lead photographer Mark Menjivar, whom I am so happy to have met. His work is great.  I spent the week with amazing people, with other photographers, taught them what I now, and learned what they new. 

It seemed so natural, and so easily done. I guess thats what happens when you love what your doing. If someone had told me 4 months ago where  I would be at this exact moment, I might have cried out of relief...I hope, for the sake of the kids, that lots of people come tonight.

The photo on this flyer was taken by a 5 year old!


These fotos were mounted on the wall, they look beautiful.


One of my favorite fotos, taken by Matthew.


I wanted to do something special for just the kids. I had these cupcakes made for them. They're little cameras!!!  Sweet Lizzy's Cupcakes are homemade with lots of love, she made those camera candies by hand, 24 of them!!! I'm not even gonna go into how they taste...amazing..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers