Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Success!

I couldn't have asked for more out of my first photography show. It was perfect, exactly how I anticipated it. My photos looked great on the wall, and the space worked perfectly. Suzy Bravo and Eddie did an amazing acoustic set that made everyones jaws drop, and Jay provided the perfect and classic San Anto sound. The crowd was the type that everyone hopes for, chill, cool, and appreciative. I met so many new faces, saw so many good friends, and everyone seemed high on the perfect vibe. People came in and out, some stayed all night, and the cops only showed up once...haha. It was never a dull moment.

The 716 Euclid house is gonna be big, I feel it. Danny was the perfect host, his space is brewing, and people want to show there now. It encompasses everything that I imagine the perfect art space to be. Watch out San Anto....your gonna want to be there. It's the real San Anto the way it should be represented, DIY all the way.

Here are the photos I showed. They were all 18 x 12, and one was 24 x 36. Posting them online does them little justice. Seeing them up close makes your mind wonder.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers