Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chido!

For this camera I layered the inside of the box with little mirrors. I am hoping that the light will reflect, and bounce, and do all kinds of crazy stuff when it enters, and produce some cool results. I am slow to use it, because I love the look of it, and in the end dismantling it chips at me little. You know how some musicians destroy their instruments at the end of an epic show, to create a moment in time that can never be touched again. Well..... I don't exactly feel like that about tearing apart the camera once I have used up the role of film, if it weren't so damn good looking.... I am working at a way of being able to remove the back and the film without affecting the "camera body." With each camera I make, I incorporate new ideas. For this one I added the mirrors, and also used the plastic containers film comes in as holding cases for the film. This helps in reducing the amount of tape I have to use in order to block out light leaks.






1 comment:

Followers