Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Photo of The Day



This is Jaime Lopez, my other half.  I recently got a Metz mecablitz flash for my Pentax. I am still trying to figure it out. That little sucker lets out a blinding white flash that will make your lips go dry. I think I enjoy it so much because I am drawn to it's straight up harshness, a little abrasive, kinda like me.  I also love vignetting, and this flash, If controlled correctly allows for excellent vignetting.

It's as simple as you get for an external flash, and like Jaime read "it's easier to control a lot of light, than not have enough of it," ahhhh the repeated words of a man meant for me. More than once I have felt like throwing it against the wall ( not Jay, the flash).

This was taken at the San Antonio Film Festival.  

1 comment:

  1. god, how i miss seeing REAL TURNTABLES... everyone here has a fucking macbook and trainwrecks songs into eachother -- garbage.

    ReplyDelete

Followers